Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Interesting site about Pro Wrestling

I know, I know... What does wrestling have to do with motorcycles??? Well, to be honest not much but I liked this site and that's why I am including it in my blog.

The Amazing Discovery of a Miami University Professor: Pro Wrestling existed well over 2000 years ago...

Professional Wrestling has been entertaining the public for well over 2000 years... which says a lot about how much fun it can be! The first documented wrestlers seem to be the ancient romans: they enjoyed viewing "pro-wrestling" performed by the gladiators in the arenas scattered around the Roman Empire. Like Russell Crowe in "The Gladiator"...with the difference that gladiators wrestled for cash instead of glory ;)

Learn more at http://www.pro-wrestling-power.com/.


Enjoy the Ride!
www.Japanese-Motorcycles-Only.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home